Join us at Earthman Farm for a lecture series on alternative health practices, plant medicine, natural immunity, and more!
The event will feature farmers and foragers giving a series of talks exploring how we can survive and thrive now and in the future with holistic health practices and diet.
The speakers will cover a range of topics including herbalism, anti-microbial activity in common weeds, the relationships between the nervous, endocrine, chakra and immune systems, plus more.
About The Location:
Earthman Farm is a permaculture farm featuring food, flowers, herbs, and culinary medicine since 2009. They offer produce, herbs, botanicals, locally made goods, arts, enrichment & education for the community
The farm features an incredible indoor barn community space and grounds for exploring the outdoors. This event will utilize both indoor and outdoor space.
This event is brought to you by The Wild Worms: A self-reliance community dedicated to truth and learning. We seek to bring people together who want to find a better way of living, even if it means taking the roads less traveled.
- RSVP: https://wildwormhealth.eventbrite.com/
- This is a pay-what-you-can event. Cash is the preferred method of payment.
- Bring your own food picnic-style event! Pull up a chair inside the barn, or bring a blanket and your favorite on-the-go food to enjoy. Light refreshments, teas, and snacks will be complimentary.
- Vendors selling services and goods will be present. Bring cash and your networking cap!
- There will be a raffle!
- Family Friendly Event.
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.
132 Drew Road, Sussex, NJ, 07461, Northeast
RSVPs are closed for this event.
132 Drew Road - Sussex